Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails that you open. The cookies used on our sites do not contain any personally identifiable information about you. We are committed to protecting your information.
These provides anonymous data about how our visitors use our site. They use a persistent cookie so they can count return visits. No personally identifiable data is collected about you.
Social Media Cookies
Our website provides the facility for users to link, share and like content on our website with Facebook and Twitter. In order for this to work we use these platforms’ cookies, which exist only for the duration of a user’s session. More information about cookies can be found on the website http://www.aboutcookies.org. This site also gives details on how to delete cookies from your computer. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone browser, please check your handset manual.
By continuing to use our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your device. If you choose not to receive our cookies, we cannot guarantee that your experience will be as fulfilling as it would otherwise be. For instance, you won’t be able to leave comments or ‘likes’ and tweets on social networks.
This Website is administered by HGT. We want you to feel secure when visiting our site and are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so. The following provides an overview of how we protect your privacy during your visit.
What information do we gather?
How do we use this information?
We analyse it to determine what is most effective about our site, to help us identify ways to improve it, and eventually, to determine how we can tailor hollieguard.com to make it more effective. We may also use data for other purposes, which we would describe to you at the point we collect the information.
Will we share this with outside parties?
We will not sell individual information. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide information, however if using our online forms we do have mandatory fields that we ask you to complete in order to gather enough information to deal with your query or request.
What about sensitive personal data?
We do not generally seek to collect sensitive personal data through this site. If we do seek to collect such data, we will ask you to consent to our proposed uses of the data. We may also collect some sensitive personal data incidentally. By providing us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you consent to our using the data subject to applicable law as described in this notice. The references to “sensitive personal data” are to the various categories of personal data identified by European and other data privacy laws as requiring special treatment, including in some circumstances the need to obtain explicit consent.
In conclusion we are interested in maintaining your privacy and creating a valuable resource for you to use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This site is owned and operated by Hollie Gazzard Trust (“HGT”, “we” or “us”) Charity No 1156804. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms & Conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By accessing the website you are accepting them and agreeing to be bound by them. If you do not want to be bound by them, please leave the website now.
1. Ownership of Rights – All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to HGT. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of HGT. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
2. Accuracy of Content – HGT has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However to the extent allowed by applicable law, HGT disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. HGT shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
3. Damage to your Computer – HGT makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. HGT shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
4. Links to Other Websites – We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. HGT cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
5. Exclusions of Liability – Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these Terms & Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of HGT or any fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. Other Legal Notices – There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
7. Changes to Legal Notices – We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Should you access the website you will be deemed to have accepted any of the changes made to these terms and conditions from time to time.
8. Use of this Website from outside the UK – Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. HGT make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
9. Law, Jurisdiction and Language – This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW